Sunday, May 31, 2009

???

Do you ever get the feeling you're reading far too aggressively? So aggressively your collected notes seems the length of a Bible? So aggressively you wonder if you'll ever finish?

As I comb through Revolutionary Road again, I continue to happen upon things I at first missed. I can't say whether my reading has been a journey through a mine field or treasure trove - either way, I tread attentively, so as not to, at my peril or fortune, overlook anything of great consequence.

That's where I am.... so expect an influx of posts this week. THERE'S SO MUCH TO SAY.

2 Comments:

D. G. Myers said...

A book blog might be one place to stow your marginal notes.

Rebecca V. O'Neal said...

excellent point!
=)

I'd thought about posting my notes here - but they mainly consist of incomplete observations. I can't seem to consolidate them into coherent ideas until I've completed an entire novel.... even then, I sometimes give a story a twice-over.

You can never be DONE with a book - or is it the other way around?